OPPORTUNITY TO ACCOMPLISH 6 MONTHS OF SALES PROSPECTING IN 3 SHORT HOURS
Each corporation will be represented at a designated table with signage. Women Business Enterprises (WBE) will meet one on one with a corporate representative. There will be three seats for those waiting to meet with an engaged corporate representative.
- WBEs can select corporations of their preference to meet with.
- The WBE will share their company’s elevator pitch. The corporate table “procurement representative” will provide a synopsis of their supplier’s requirements and process. Both the WBE and the corporate representative are expected to exchange information that will streamline and clarify the possibilities of future procurement opportunities.
- All meetings will be allotted a time limit of 3 or 5 minutes depending on the waiting list
- All WBE’s are expected to do their due diligence prior to meeting with a corporate representative
- All Women Business Enterprise must be WBENC certified be prepared and knowledgeable of the corporation and the commodities there in need of.
Please visit the website and review the corporate supplier requirements.